CNA/Direct Care Professional (11509)
Certified Nursing Assistants | San Antonio, TX | Contract
InGenesis is currently seeking a CNA/Direct Care Professional to work with our client in San Antonio, TX. In this role, you will provide meaningful engagement through active treatment and behavioral support programs.
If you meet the qualifications outlined below, apply today and we’ll reach out to answer any questions you may have.
- Provides routine and emergency care, treatment, and training for people with intellectual disabilities.
- Assists with ADLs (activities of daily living).
- Observes and reports on individual’s conditions and behaviors.
- Documents patient care accordingly.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Current, active license as a CNA.
- Experience working in programs for persons with intellectual and developmental disabilities preferred.
- Ability to work in a team environment.
- American Heart Association CPR certification.
- Documentation of immunizations.
InGenesis is one of the largest staffing firms in the industry and is among the largest diversity-owned healthcare staffing firms in North America. InGenesis is dedicated to placing people in positions that preserve life, improve lives, and inspire others. This does not happen without passionate people: skilled colleagues who are motivated to create innovative solutions and deliver superior service to our clients. InGenesis counts almost half of the Fortune 500 in our nearly 300 clients, including clients in the healthcare, life sciences, higher education and pharma industries.
InGenesis is proud to be an affirmative action employer and is committed to providing equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by visiting our website at https://www.ingenesis.com/careers/site-accommodations.