Clinical Services Manager (10147)
Physicians | Dilley, TX | Contract
InGenesis is currently sourcing for a Clinical Services Manager to work with our potential client located in Dilley, TX. This position is dependent on contract award. In this role, you will support the delivery of medical care services for detainees held in the custody of ICE at a detention facility.
The ICE Health Services Corps (IHSC) exists within the organizational structure of the United States Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE), Enforcement and Removal Operations (ERO) under the supervision of the Department of Homeland Security (DHS). The United States Public Health Service (USPHS) Commissioned Corps Officers, civil service staff and contractors comprise the healthcare professionals working together to provide quality healthcare services. IHSC serves as the medical experts for ICE for resident health care.
If you meet the qualifications outlined below, apply now and we’ll reach out to answer any questions you may have!
- Provides direct patient care to detainees at their facility, who may include family units comprising adult men and women and their children.
- Provides clinical oversight and direction for all aspects of clinical care at the facility.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Have a Doctor of Medicine degree from a U.S. or Canadian program accredited by the Liaison Committee on Medical Education sponsored by the Association of American Medical Colleges and the American Medical Association (AMA);
- Or have a Doctor of Osteopathic Medicine degree from a program accredited by the Commission on Osteopathic College Accreditation of the American Osteopathic Association (AOA);
- Or be certified by the Educational Commission for Foreign Medical Graduates if you are a graduate of a medical school that is not located within a U.S. State or territory or other jurisdiction, or a Province or Territory of Canada.
- Current, full, and unrestricted license to practice medicine in the state of Texas. The license must be maintained in a permanent, full, and unrestricted status during the term of employment. Any changes to licensure must be reported to the employer immediately.
- Must have and maintain an unrestricted license from the Drug Enforcement Administration (DEA) to prescribe controlled medications in the state in which the duty station is located.
- Depending on the detention facility physician requirement, proof of completion of three years of medical specialty training in Family Medicine, Internal Medicine, Emergency Medicine, or Pediatrics leading to board eligibility in that field, with board certification preferred, and at least 1 year of directly related, professional experience performing professional or scientific work in a field of medicine providing direct patient-care services.
- 5 years post residency experience providing direct patient care as a board certified or eligible physician in Family Medicine or Pediatrics.
- Family Medicine physicians working at family residential centers must be proficient to provide care to children and adults of all ages, to include the care of female health conditions, supervision of prenatal care, and care of chronic health conditions common to the primary care setting.
- 3 years’ experience in the provision of clinical supervision and leadership to other medical professionals and ancillary clinic staff.
- Basic Life Support for health care providers through the American Heart Association®
- CPR for the professional rescuer through the American Red Cross or the American Safety and Health Institute.
- Experience in a detention/correctional or residential healthcare setting (preferred, not required).
InGenesis is one of the largest staffing firms in the industry and is among the largest diversity-owned healthcare staffing firms in North America. InGenesis is dedicated to placing people in positions that preserve life, improve lives, and inspire others. This does not happen without passionate people: skilled colleagues who are motivated to create innovative solutions and deliver superior service to our clients. InGenesis counts almost half of the Fortune 500 in our nearly 300 clients, including clients in the healthcare, life sciences, higher education and pharma industries.
EEO Statement on Job Postings:
InGenesis is proud to be an affirmative action employer and is committed to providing equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation in the hiring process, please let us know by visiting our website at https://www.ingenesis.com/careers/site-accommodations.