Clinical Research Nurse / RN (9326)
Registered Nurse / RN | San Antonio, TX | Contract
InGenesis is currently seeking a Clinical Research Nurse / RN to work with our client located in San Antonio, TX. In this role, you will coordinate and participate in clinical research studies conducted by principal investigators, to include recruitment, collection, compilation, documentation, and analysis of clinical research data.
If you meet the qualifications outlined below, apply today and we’ll reach out to answer any questions you may have!
- Screen, recruit, and obtain consent from study participants.
- Verify study eligibility.
- Schedule and conduct study visits.
- Collect and process data.
- Complete research related forms and electronic data entry.
- Maintain study subject data.
- Instruct and counsel patients in research procedures.
- Ensure compliance with all federal and local regulations.
- Monitor close-out of studies.
- Ensure records are retained for appropriate length of time.
- Review goals and requirements of any new protocols.
- Plan and design source documentation for protocol.
- Coordinate and manage clinical research projects via study protocol.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Associates degree.
- Current Registered Nurse / RN license in the state of Texas.
- 1+ year of nursing experience.
- Current CPR, TB, and EP B immunization/titer.
InGenesis is dedicated to placing people in positions that preserve life, improve lives and inspire others. This does not happen without passionate people, skilled colleagues who are motivated to create innovative solutions and deliver superior service to our clients. Founded in 1998, InGenesis manages thousands of employees, including pioneering healthcare, science, technology and pharma professionals. The workforce solutions company includes almost half of the Fortune 500 in its nearly 300 clients. It is recognized as one of the largest healthcare staffing firms, and InGenesis is the largest minority/women owned healthcare staffing firm in North America.
InGenesis is proud to be an affirmative action employer and is committed to providing equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by visiting our website at https://www.ingenesis.com/careers/site-accommodations.