Clinical Registered Nurse-Women's Health (class-3634-rv)
Nursing | Glendale, AZ | Full Time
CLINICAL REGISTERED NURSE – WOMEN’S HEALTH
We are currently accepting applications for a full-time CLINICAL RN-WOMEN’S HEALTH to service our military and their families. We offer a competitive salary, health insurance, paid PTO, and paid holidays.
Our aim is to help you find valuable employment in the area of healthcare. We focus on placing healthcare professionals in their chosen field and focus our placement efforts as a huge responsibility and rewarding profession.
We encourage you to Join Our Team and apply! Upon applying and meeting the qualifications, we will reach out to you and answer any further questions you may have about this opportunity.
- Successfully graduated from a nationally accredited associate’s degree or baccalaureate degree program in nursing and holds current certification a registered nurse (RN). Shall have and maintain an active, valid, unrestricted, current medical license
- A minimum of 3 years full-time nursing experience is required. Must have a minimum of 2 years’ experience in the last 3 calendar years providing services in the women’s health arena (i.e. inpatient obstetrics or women’s health clinic).
- Must have direct hands-on experience in the last 3 years with computer operations, basic word processing, data entry, and use/maintenance of automated electronic medical records is required.
- Knowledgeable on principles, practices, standards and procedures to provide comprehensive women’s health care to a select population of essentially healthy women and/or their babies in a variety of settings to include: obstetrical antepartum, postpartum care, and gynecologic care.
- Knowledgeable on growth, development, and pathophysiology of disease processes specific to the obstetrical and gynecological population.
- Knowledgeable of a wide range of medical disorders to include sickle cell anemia, diabetes, sexually transmitted diseases, thyroid disorders, hypertension, and cardiac disease amongst others and their potential impact on perinatal outcomes, as well as broad knowledge of normal delivery variations, their complications and required therapeutic interventions.
- Knowledge of preventive health maintenance/schedules, ambulatory care procedures, clinical practice guidelines, clinical support staff protocols (CSSPs), and education/teaching methods related to wellness, disease, and/or disability management.
- Knowledge of a variety of pharmacological agents used in patient treatment, the desired effects, side effects, risks/benefits, and complications, in addition to, accurate administration of pharmacologic agents, including dosage calculations as required. Knowledge of the administrative requirements for proper documentation of the patient’s condition including disease progress, acknowledgement of teaching, and follow-up care.
- Skilled in setting up, operating and monitoring specialized medical equipment such as IV infusion pumps, cardiac monitoring devices, EKG units, pulse oximetry, suction equipment, nebulizers, fetal heart rate monitors, and other unit specific equipment.
We support a diverse workforce and is an Equal Opportunity Employer who does not discriminate against employees and applicants for employment on the basis of race, gender, color, religion, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, disability, veteran status or other classification protected by law.