Clinical Pharmacist (9312)
Pharmacist | Fayetteville, NC | Contract
InGenesis has an exciting opportunity for a Pharmacist to work with our customer located in Fayetteville, NC. This is an entry level position into the practice of clinical pharmacy in the alternate setting. In this role, you will coordinate patient services, monitor patient progress toward goals, and educate patients regarding appropriate medication use.
If you’re ready to join our expanding team, apply today and we’ll reach out to answer any questions you may have!
- Determine suitability of individual patients for home care.
- Design and monitor patient-specific pharmacy care plans for the pharmacotherapy of home care patients.
- Modify care plans, as needed.
- Provide education on medication-use.
- Ensure continuity of pharmaceutical care to and from home and other patient-care settings.
- Manage use, maintenance, and troubleshooting of medication administration and other equipment.
- Provide concise and timely response to requests for drug information.
- Manage use of investigational drug products according to established regulations and client policies.
- Perform other duties as necessary.
- Graduate of an accredited School of Pharmacy.
- Active Pharmacy license as issued by the State Board of Pharmacy.
- Experience providing customer service, including meeting quality standards for services and evaluation of customer satisfaction.
One of the following:
- One (1+) year experience in sterile IV admixture procedures preferred
- Knowledge of non-sterile compounding, immunizations and medication therapy management (MTM)
- Completion of ASHP accredited Pharmacy Residency Program
- Completion of an Advanced Pharmacy Practice Experience associated with an accredited school of pharmacy Equivalent experience as approved by the client.
- New grads are welcome to apply!
InGenesis is dedicated to placing people in positions that preserve life, improve lives and inspire others. This does not happen without passionate people, skilled colleagues who are motivated to create innovative solutions and deliver superior service to our clients. Founded in 1998, InGenesis manages thousands of employees, including pioneering healthcare, science, technology and pharma professionals. The workforce solutions company includes almost half of the Fortune 500 in its nearly 300 clients. It is recognized as one of the largest healthcare staffing firms, and InGenesis is the largest minority/women owned healthcare staffing firm in North America.
InGenesis is proud to be an affirmative action employer and is committed to providing equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by visiting our website at https://www.ingenesis.com/careers/site-accommodations.