CLINICAL NURSE - DISEASE MANAGER
Health Care | San Antonio, TX | Full Time
CLINICAL NURSE—DISEASE MANAGER
Make a difference servicing our military and their families!
InGenesis is currently looking for Disease Manager’s to provide services at Joint Base San Antonio (JBSA). The position offers a structured M-F 8 hour work day which makes for a great work/life balance. It also allows health care workers to service our military and their families and make a difference in their quality of life.
● Knowledgeable of clinical and administrative theories, principles, practices, and procedures underlying nursing practices
● Skilled in analyzing and defining healthcare needs of a defined population using standardized assessment tools; administrative requirements for proper documentation of patient’s condition(s)
● Graduate of an accredited nursing program BSN or AND
● Active, valid, current, non-restricted nursing license in one of the fifty U.S.
● Minimum of 3 years experience for ADN and 2 years experience for BSN
● Certification and/or Certification Eligible
● Competitive Pay
● Health Benefits
● 10 Paid Federal Holidays
● 2 Weeks of PTO
● Government Security Clearance