Clinical Laboratory Scientist / CLS (9409)
Laboratory | Indianapolis, IN | Contract
InGenesis is currently seeking a Clinical Laboratory Scientist / CLS to work with our client located in Indianapolis, IN. In this role, you will perform clinical lab testing or other scientific examinations.
If you meet the qualifications outlined below, apply now and we’ll reach out to answer any questions you may have!
- Receive, inspect, and route all materials into facility and off-site facilities.
- Enter receipts in the materials management system.
- Notify warehouse manager of any discrepancies of materials versus shippers documentation.
- Prepare shipments, including documentation, for outbound shipments.
- Manage returned goods process according to SOP.
- Deliver stock to appropriate staging area for departments.
- Put warehoused item in designated storage areas.
- Rotate stock according to receipt date and expiration dates.
- Ensure proper stock rotation and use prior to expiration.
- Note any short dated materials upon receipt (less than 30 days of shelf life).
- Assist in cycle count and full physical inventory.
- Analyze current procedures in place and make recommendations for process improvements.
- Assist in order entry, picking, packing, and delivery of both internal and external orders as needed.
- Assist in record storage and retrieval process as needed.
- Assist in preparation, receipt, and distribution of internal, inbound, and external mail as needed.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree, required.
- 1+ year of previous lab experience, required.
InGenesis is dedicated to placing people in positions that preserve life, improve lives and inspire others. This does not happen without passionate people, skilled colleagues who are motivated to create innovative solutions and deliver superior service to our clients. Founded in 1998, InGenesis manages thousands of employees, including pioneering healthcare, science, technology and pharma professionals. The workforce solutions company includes almost half of the Fortune 500 in its nearly 300 clients. It is recognized as one of the largest healthcare staffing firms, and InGenesis is the largest minority/women owned healthcare staffing firm in North America.
InGenesis is proud to be an affirmative action employer and is committed to providing equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by visiting our website at https://www.ingenesis.com/careers/site-accommodations.