Clinical Lab Technologist (12257)
Laboratory Technician | Columbus, OH | Contract
Work Location: Columbus, OH
InGenesis is currently seeking a Clinical Lab Technologist to work with our client located in Columbus, OH. In this role, you will process biological specimens from patients enrolled in studies conducted by a local clinical trials office.
If you meet the qualifications outlined below, apply today and we’ll reach out to answer any questions you may have!
• Prepare tubes and specimen labels for specimen collection.
• Process specimens of time-sensitive patient samples for correlative studies.
• Retrieve and ship samples.
• Perform inventory management of supplies.
• Review protocols and protocol amendments.
• Keep detailed records of samples received and sent.
• Data entry and quality control of records.
• Perform other duties as assigned.
• Associate or bachelor’s degree in biological science or related field.
• Medical Lab Technician / MLT certification required with associate’s degree.
• Computer skills, including proficiency in Microsoft Excel, desired.
• Experience handling/processing blood, urine, and other biological fluid samples, strongly desired.
InGenesis is dedicated to placing people in positions that preserve life, improve lives and inspire others. This does not happen without passionate people, skilled colleagues who are motivated to create innovative solutions and deliver superior service to our clients. Founded in 1998, InGenesis manages thousands of employees, including pioneering healthcare, science, technology and pharma professionals. The workforce solutions company includes almost half of the Fortune 500 in its nearly 300 clients. It is recognized as one of the largest healthcare staffing firms, and InGenesis is the largest minority/women owned healthcare staffing firm in North America.
InGenesis is proud to be an affirmative action employer and is committed to providing equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by visiting our website at https://www.ingenesis.com/careers/site-accommodations.