Clerk II (13118)
Administrative | Sandusky, OH | Contract
InGenesis is currently seeking a Clerk to work with our client located in Sandusky, OH. In this role, you will perform general clerical tasks and COVID-19 screenings on all visitors.
If you meet the qualifications outlined below, apply now and we’ll reach out to answer any questions you may have!
• Greet visitors.
• Take temperatures and record information.
• Ask and record specified COVID-19 questions for each visitor.
• Maintain files.
• Distribute mail.
• Complete routine forms.
• Process financial and budgetary statements, purchase orders, and billing.
• Research files for requested information or data.
• Make corrections to filed data.
• Perform other duties as assigned.
• High school diploma or equivalent.
• 4 months training or experience in office practices and procedures.
• 3 months training or experience in public relations.
InGenesis is dedicated to placing people in positions that preserve life, improve lives and inspire others. This does not happen without passionate people, skilled colleagues who are motivated to create innovative solutions and deliver superior service to our clients. Founded in 1998, InGenesis manages thousands of employees, including pioneering healthcare, science, technology and pharma professionals. The workforce solutions company includes almost half of the Fortune 500 in its nearly 300 clients. It is recognized as one of the largest healthcare staffing firms, and InGenesis is the largest minority/women owned healthcare staffing firm in North America.
InGenesis is proud to be an affirmative action employer and is committed to providing equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by visiting our website at https://www.ingenesis.com/careers/site-accommodations.