Administrative | Sandusky, OH | Contract
InGenesis is currently seeking a Clerk to work with our client located in Sandusky, OH. In this role, you will provide general and basic clerical tasks in accordance with standard operating procedures for administrative responsibilities.
If you meet the qualifications outlined below, apply today and we’ll reach out to answer any questions you may have!
- Greet visitors, answer telephone, takes messages and/or refers calls to appropriate person.
- Process financial and budgetary statements, purchase orders and billings.
- Maintain files by purging, consolidating or creating files.
- Logs, checks and/or computes totals and makes changes in filed data by adding, adjusting and/or deleting materials.
- Research files for data or information requested.
- Make corrections as needed to filed data, logs and codes data.
- Provides preliminary contact with public, completes routine forms and maintains accurate records.
- Pick up, open, stamp, sort, distribute and sending out mail.
- Count, alphabetize, separate, collate, code, sort and distribute materials and photocopies.
- Operate personal computer and word processing equipment to type various materials.
- Operate video display terminal to enter and retrieve data.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Formal education in arithmetic that includes addition, subtraction, multiplication and division and in reading, writing and speaking common English vocabulary.
- 4+ months training or 4+ months experience in office practices and procedures.
- 3+ months training or 3+ months experience in public relations. -Or 4+ months experience as Clerk I. -Or equivalent of Minimum Class Qualifications for Employment noted above.
InGenesis is one of the largest staffing firms in the industry and is among the largest diversity-owned healthcare staffing firms in North America. InGenesis is dedicated to placing people in positions that preserve life, improve lives, and inspire others. This does not happen without passionate people: skilled colleagues who are motivated to create innovative solutions and deliver superior service to our clients. InGenesis counts almost half of the Fortune 500 in our nearly 300 clients, including clients in the healthcare, life sciences, higher education and pharma industries.
EEO Statement on Job Postings:
InGenesis is proud to be an affirmative action employer and is committed to providing equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation in the hiring process, please let us know by visiting our website at https://www.ingenesis.com/careers/site-accommodations.