Chief of Psychiatry (9856)
Psychiatry | New Castle, DE | Contract
InGenesis is currently seeking a board-certified Psychiatrist to work as the Chief of Psychiatry with our client located in New Castle, DE. In this role, you will provide medical leadership, supervision, and, in collaboration with the hospital administrator, nursing and Division of Substance Abuse and Mental Health supervision, oversite of the hospital.
Apply today and we’ll reach out to answer any questions you may have!
- Develop, implement, and enforce performance standards for attending psychiatrists and general medical doctors.
- Provide oversite of inpatient needs throughout the statewide treatment system.
- Serve as site director for psychiatry residents on rotation.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Active Delaware medical license or license in process.
- Board certified or board eligible in Psychiatry.
- 5+ years of practice and management experience.
InGenesis is dedicated to placing people in positions that preserve life, improve lives and inspire others. This does not happen without passionate people, skilled colleagues who are motivated to create innovative solutions and deliver superior service to our clients. Founded in 1998, InGenesis manages thousands of employees, including pioneering healthcare, science, technology and pharma professionals. The workforce solutions company includes almost half of the Fortune 500 in its nearly 300 clients. It is recognized as one of the largest healthcare staffing firms, and InGenesis is the largest minority/women owned healthcare staffing firm in North America.
InGenesis is proud to be an affirmative action employer and is committed to providing equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by visiting our website at https://www.ingenesis.com/careers/site-accommodations.