Chief Nursing Officer (10896)
Healthcare Administration | Laredo, TX | Full Time
InGenesis is currently sourcing for a Chief Nursing Officer (CNO) to work with our corporate office at our client site. In this role, you will be responsible for the supervision, delivery, and management of nursing services of the InGenesis Influx Care Facility (ICF). This position is dependent on contract award.
If you meet the qualifications outlined below, apply today and we’ll reach out to answer any questions you may have!
- Provide oversight for professional clinical strategy, policies, and standards.
- Responsible for guiding and ensuring the quality of clinical nursing services, treatment, and/or interventions.
- Supervise registered nurses, LPNs, CNAs, and CMAs assigned to the Medical Unit.
- Provide clinical nursing protocols approved by the CMO.
- Ensure compliance to all healthcare regulations and safety standards.
- Seek ways to improve clinical nursing services.
- Participate in Medical Quality Management activities.
- Provide guidance to infectious disease issues, as necessary.
- Serve as the on-site nursing authority within the scope of services.
- Provide guidance to senior leadership of organization related to nursing practice, quality and safety.
- Develop and maintains standards of quality in conjunction with Chief Medical Officer and/or other quality management staff. Ensures that all contract staff are practicing within scope of contract, state practice and quality measures defined.
- Oversight of nurse orientation process, documents, training materials. Responsible for ensuring all nursing staff are fully oriented and trained.
- Reviews all safety events/incident forms related to nursing practice and provide corrective action planning/implementation/training.
- Review complaints receives from organization related to nursing staff, provide any corrective action or performance improvement to staff.
- Perform other duties as assigned or needed to meet the needs of the department/organization.
- Registered Nurse (RN) from an accredited college or university with a bachelor’s or Associates degree in nursing (Minimum of 1-year direct patient care experience preferred).
- Correctional or detention health or residential facility experience is preferred.
- Minimum of five (5) years of administrative nursing management experience.
- Public Health background is preferred
InGenesis is one of the largest staffing firms in the industry and is among the largest diversity-owned healthcare staffing firms in North America. InGenesis is dedicated to placing people in positions that preserve life, improve lives, and inspire others. This does not happen without passionate people: skilled colleagues who are motivated to create innovative solutions and deliver superior service to our clients. InGenesis counts almost half of the Fortune 500 in our nearly 300 clients, including clients in the healthcare, life sciences, higher education and pharma industries.
InGenesis is proud to be an affirmative action employer and is committed to providing equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by visiting our website at https://www.ingenesis.com/careers/site-accommodations.