Certified Nursing Assistant / CNA (9322)
Medical Assistants | Scranton, PA | Contract
InGenesis is currently seeking a Certified Nursing Assistant / CNA to work with our client located in Scranton, PA. In this role, you will perform non-professional nursing services in the direct and daily care of ambulatory and non-ambulatory patients/residents.
If you meet the qualifications outlined below, apply today and we’ll reach out to answer any questions you may have!
- Assist and encourage patients/residents to participate in prescribed rehabilitative and recreational activities as individuals and in groups.
- Maintain patient/resident quarters.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- 6+ months of experience as an Aide Trainee or 1+ year of paid experience in the care and treatment of geriatric or physically ill patients.
- Current Certified Nursing Assistant / CNA certification.
InGenesis is dedicated to placing people in positions that preserve life, improve lives and inspire others. This does not happen without passionate people, skilled colleagues who are motivated to create innovative solutions and deliver superior service to our clients. Founded in 1998, InGenesis manages thousands of employees, including pioneering healthcare, science, technology and pharma professionals. The workforce solutions company includes almost half of the Fortune 500 in its nearly 300 clients. It is recognized as one of the largest healthcare staffing firms, and InGenesis is the largest minority/women owned healthcare staffing firm in North America.
InGenesis is proud to be an affirmative action employer and is committed to providing equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by visiting our website at https://www.ingenesis.com/careers/site-accommodations.