Certified Nursing Assistant / CNA (1897)
Nurse assistant | South Mountain, PA | Contract
Work Location: South Mountain, PA
InGenesis currently has several exciting opportunities for a Certified Nursing Assistant to perform non-professional nursing work in the care of patients/residents at a Commonwealth operated nursing facility in South Mountain, PA. Nurse aide duties are of limited scope and are performed in accordance with established rules and regulations and under specific instructions from registered nurses and/or physicians.
If you meet the qualifications outlined below, apply today and we’ll reach out to answer any questions you may have!
Job Duties/Responsibilities/Functions (including but not limited to)
• Perform direct/daily care and rehabilitation of patients/residents.
• Assist with the maintenance of resident quarters.
• Assist and encourage residents to participate in prescribes rehabilitative and recreational activities.
• Perform other duties as assigned.
• High school diploma or equivalent.
• Basic computer skills including MS Office products.
• 6+ months experience as an Aide Trainee
• 1+ year experience in the care/treatment of geriatric or physically ill patients/residents
InGenesis is dedicated to placing people in positions that preserve life, improve lives and inspire others. This does not happen without passionate people, skilled colleagues who are motivated to create innovative solutions and deliver superior service to our clients. Founded in 1998, InGenesis manages thousands of employees, including pioneering healthcare, science, technology and pharma professionals. The workforce solutions company includes almost half of the Fortune 500 in its nearly 300 clients. It is recognized as one of the largest healthcare staffing firms, and InGenesis is the largest minority/women owned healthcare staffing firm in North America.
InGenesis is proud to be an affirmative action employer and is committed to providing equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by visiting our website at https://www.ingenesis.com/careers/site-accommodations.