Certified Nursing Assistant / CNA (12176)
Certified nurse assistant | Pineville, LA | Contract
Certified Nursing Assistant / CNA
Work Location: Pineville, LA
InGenesis is currently seeking a Certified Nursing Assistant / CNA to provide paraprofessional care under the direction of a registered nurse. In this role, you will assist patients with daily activities, enhancing their stay and overall progression.
If you meet the qualifications outlined below, apply today and we’ll reach out to answer any questions you may have!
• Assist healthcare professionals as assigned.
• Assist patients with grooming and personal hygiene.
• Order and maintain supply levels.
• Obtain and document vital signs.
• Measure food/fluid intake and output.
• Observe, report, and document patient condition.
• Perform other duties as assigned.
• Current Certified Nursing Assistant / CNA certification as issued by the State of Louisiana.
• 3+ years of experience as a CNA.
• 1+ year of experience must have been in a hospital, clinic, or 24-hour psychiatric facility setting.
InGenesis is dedicated to placing people in positions that preserve life, improve lives and inspire others. This does not happen without passionate people, skilled colleagues who are motivated to create innovative solutions and deliver superior service to our clients. Founded in 1998, InGenesis manages thousands of employees, including pioneering healthcare, science, technology and pharma professionals. The workforce solutions company includes almost half of the Fortune 500 in its nearly 300 clients. It is recognized as one of the largest healthcare staffing firms, and InGenesis is the largest minority/women owned healthcare staffing firm in North America.
InGenesis is proud to be an affirmative action employer and is committed to providing equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by visiting our website at https://www.ingenesis.com/careers/site-accommodations.