Certified Medical Assistant - CMA / RMA (10396)
Medical Assistants | Houston, TX | Contract
InGenesis is currently seeking a Certified Medical Assistant to work as a Temperature Reader with our client located in Houston, TX. In this role, you will provide medical planning and site-specific safety assessments for client sites and projects to meet and exceed client’s site standards and procedures.
If you meet the qualifications outlined below, apply now and we’ll reach out to answer any questions you may have!
- Provide Emergency Medical Services.
- Assist in site/hazard risk assessments.
- Prepare rescue and medical equipment.
- Follow ALL client Site Rules and Procedures.
- Perform Temperature Screening for Site Personnel.
- Perform medical patient assessment for any injuries.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Certified Medical Assistant.
- Proficient in electronic medical records, Microsoft office: excel, outlook, word.
- 2+ years’ experience as an MA.
- Current BLS certification
- Able to work flexible shifts, weeknights or weekends.
- Schedule: Friday 9:00 am – 4:00 pm and PRN during the week.
InGenesis is dedicated to placing people in positions that preserve life, improve lives and inspire others. This does not happen without passionate people, skilled colleagues who are motivated to create innovative solutions and deliver superior service to our clients. Founded in 1998, InGenesis manages thousands of employees, including pioneering healthcare, science, technology and pharma professionals. The workforce solutions company includes almost half of the Fortune 500 in its nearly 300 clients. It is recognized as one of the largest healthcare staffing firms, and InGenesis is the largest minority/women owned healthcare staffing firm in North America.
InGenesis is proud to be an affirmative action employer and is committed to providing equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by visiting our website at https://www.ingenesis.com/careers/site-accommodations.