Certified Medical Assistant / CMA - Health Coach (9307)
Medical Assistants | Charleston, SC | Contract
InGenesis is currently seeking a Certified Medical Assistant / CMA to work as a Health Coach for our client located in Columbia, SC. In this role, you will support the health management activities and programs for plan members, screen cases, and assist with engagement.
This is a potential remote opportunity for local candidates - once trained and high performance is demonstrated! Apply today and we’ll reach out to answer any questions you may have.
• Implement health management activities/programs for membership.
• Facilitate program to participants.
• Focus emphasis on medium-risk patients.
• Follow/update established procedures.
• May conduct research and analysis of reports.
• Develop strategies to increase effectiveness and participation.
• Establish/maintain effective communication and working relationships.
• Perform other duties as assigned.
• Associates degree in Medical Assisting OR completion of Medical Assistant program.
• Certified Medical Assistant or Registered Medical Assistant.
• 3+ years of clinical experience.
• Ability to work independently and prioritize tasks.
• Effective communication skills (verbal/written).
• Potential to work remote after 6 months onsite and fully trained in the role.
InGenesis is dedicated to placing people in positions that preserve life, improve lives and inspire others. This does not happen without passionate people, skilled colleagues who are motivated to create innovative solutions and deliver superior service to our clients. Founded in 1998, InGenesis manages thousands of employees, including pioneering healthcare, science, technology and pharma professionals. The workforce solutions company includes almost half of the Fortune 500 in its nearly 300 clients. It is recognized as one of the largest healthcare staffing firms, and InGenesis is the largest minority/women owned healthcare staffing firm in North America.
InGenesis is proud to be an affirmative action employer and is committed to providing equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by visiting our website at https://www.ingenesis.com/careers/site-accommodations.