Certified Medical Assistant / CMA - Health Coach (9061)
Medical Assistants | Columbia, SC | Contract
Certified Medical Assistant / CMA - Health Coach
Work Location: Columbia, SC
InGenesis is currently seeking a Certified Medical Assistant / CMA to work as a Health Coach for our client located in Columbia, SC. In this role, you will support the health management activities and programs for plan members, screen cases, and assist with engagement.
This is a REMOTE opportunity for candidates living in the state of South Carolina! Apply today and we’ll reach out to answer any questions you may have.
- Implement health management activities/programs for membership.
- Facilitate program to participants.
- Focus emphasis on medium-risk patients.
- Follow/update established procedures.
- May conduct research and analysis of reports.
- Develop strategies to increase effectiveness and participation.
- Establish/maintain effective communication and working relationships.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Associates degree in Medical Assisting OR completion of Medical Assistant program.
- Certified Medical Assistant or Registered Medical Assistant.
- 3+ years of clinical experience.
- Ability to work independently and prioritize tasks.
- Effective communication skills (verbal/written).
InGenesis is one of the largest staffing firms in the industry and is among the largest diversity-owned healthcare staffing firms in North America. InGenesis is dedicated to placing people in positions that preserve life, improve lives, and inspire others. This does not happen without passionate people: skilled colleagues who are motivated to create innovative solutions and deliver superior service to our clients. InGenesis counts almost half of the Fortune 500 in our nearly 300 clients, including clients in the healthcare, life sciences, higher education and pharma industries.
EEO Statement on Job Postings:
InGenesis is proud to be an affirmative action employer and is committed to providing equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation in the hiring process, please let us know by visiting our website at https://www.ingenesis.com/careers/site-accommodations.