Certified Medical Assistant / CMA (9477)
Medical Assistants | Harbor City, CA | Contract
InGenesis is currently seeking a Certified Medical Assistant / CMA to work with our client located in Harbor City, CA. In this role, you will perform various administrative and clinical duties under the direction of Radiology Technicians.
Apply today and we’ll reach out to answer any questions you may have!
- Schedule appointments.
- Provide follow up phone calls.
- Check in patients.
- Maintain medical records.
- Obtain medical histories.
- Prepare patients for procedures.
- Assist with general workflow within facility.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Current Certified Medical Assistant certification.
- 2+ years of medical front & back office experience.
- Preferred: Experience in radiology.
- Ability to travel to 6 office locations, if coverage is needed.
- Excellent customer service skills.
InGenesis is dedicated to placing people in positions that preserve life, improve lives and inspire others. This does not happen without passionate people, skilled colleagues who are motivated to create innovative solutions and deliver superior service to our clients. Founded in 1998, InGenesis manages thousands of employees, including pioneering healthcare, science, technology and pharma professionals. The workforce solutions company includes almost half of the Fortune 500 in its nearly 300 clients. It is recognized as one of the largest healthcare staffing firms, and InGenesis is the largest minority/women owned healthcare staffing firm in North America.
InGenesis is proud to be an affirmative action employer and is committed to providing equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by visiting our website at https://www.ingenesis.com/careers/site-accommodations.