Caseworker – Senior (10794)
Behaviorial Health | San Antonio, TX | Contract
InGenesis is currently seeking a Caseworker - Senior to work with our client located in San Antonio, TX. In this role, you will work within a multidisciplinary team providing clinical care to community adult and adolescent outpatients with serious mental illness, substance use disorder and other co-morbid conditions.
Apply today and we’ll reach out to answer any questions you may have!
- Evaluate and assess patient's emotional, behavioral and social conditions.
- Give diagnostic impressions and treat adults, adolescents, and families.
- Develop individual treatment plans for patients and document case records as needed.
- Maintain contact with patients to monitor responses to services and identify problem areas.
- Observe and analyze issues to determine patient’s needs and avoid further health risks.
- Assist with developing and implementing evidence-based treatment models.
- Collaborate on additional research and/or contract programs that provide support services and clinical care to adult outpatients with serious mental illness, substance use disorder and other co-morbid conditions.\
- Responsibilities may include crisis interventions as needed.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Master's degree in social work, counseling, or psychology.
- 3 years of experience in a health care setting.
- Ability to analyze, compare and evaluate aspects of the treatment program.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Preferred Licensure: LPC, LMSW, or LMFTa licensure.
InGenesis is one of the largest staffing firms in the industry and is among the largest diversity-owned healthcare staffing firms in North America. InGenesis is dedicated to placing people in positions that preserve life, improve lives, and inspire others. This does not happen without passionate people: skilled colleagues who are motivated to create innovative solutions and deliver superior service to our clients. InGenesis counts almost half of the Fortune 500 in our nearly 300 clients, including clients in the healthcare, life sciences, higher education and pharma industries.
InGenesis is proud to be an affirmative action employer and is committed to providing equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by visiting our website at https://www.ingenesis.com/careers/site-accommodations.