Case Manager - RN / Registered Nurse (10757)
Registered Nurse / RN | Anchorage, AK | Contract
Case Manager (RN/Registered Nurse)
Work Location: Anchorage, AK
We have a unique opportunity available for a RN Case Manager to join Joint Base Elmendorf-Richardson located in Anchorage, AK! As the Case Manager, you’ll work as part of a team to help coordinate appropriate medical related services, and ensure cost is appropriate. You’ll work closely with medical professionals to plan care, and discharge planning. On a daily basis, you’ll adhere to company policies and procedures, as well as document all reports and activity notes. So, if you’re ready to hit the ground running, then what are you waiting for?! Apply now!
Job Duties/Responsibilities/Functions (including but not limited to)
- Assessment: Identification of patients that need special medical and education needs/management; comprehensive collection of patient information and medical status; and continued evaluation of an established plan of care.
- Planning: Collaboration with the patient, family/caregiver, primary provider and other members of the health care team for developing an effective plan of care.
- Facilitation: Care coordination and communication among all involved parties.
- Advocacy: Support for the patient and family/caregivers to ensure identified education and appropriate, timely care coordination is received.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Current RN license
- Current BLS
- 2 years’ experience in Case Management/Floor nursing within the following specialties: Outpatient, Disease Management, Mental Health
InGenesis is one of the largest staffing firms in the industry and is among the largest diversity-owned healthcare staffing firms in North America. InGenesis is dedicated to placing people in positions that preserve life, improve lives, and inspire others. This does not happen without passionate people: skilled colleagues who are motivated to create innovative solutions and deliver superior service to our clients. InGenesis counts almost half of the Fortune 500 in our nearly 300 clients, including clients in the healthcare, life sciences, higher education and pharma industries.
InGenesis is proud to be an affirmative action employer and is committed to providing equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by visiting our website at https://www.ingenesis.com/careers/site-accommodations.