Case Manager-Registered Nurse (2830)
Case Manager | Woodland Hills, CA | Contract
Work Location: Woodland Hills, CA
We have an exciting opportunity for a Case Manager to come work with our client located near Woodland Hills, CA. If you’re ready to help individuals maintain a healthy life, then what are you waiting for?! Apply today!
Job Duties/Responsibilities/Functions (including but not limited to)
• Making calls to subscribers to educate on resources available for their healthcare needs. Dealing with patients who suffer from both acute and chronic illness, so background in floor nursing in an acute care setting desired.
• Performs effective discharge planning and collaborates with member support system and health care professionals involved in the continuum of care.
• May provide case management to member segments with chronic or catastrophic illness.
• Active Registered Nurse License (RN)
• 3 years Nursing Experience
• Discharge Planning
• Acute Care background, Oncology background a plus!
InGenesis is dedicated to placing people in positions that preserve life, improve lives and inspire others. This does not happen without passionate people, skilled colleagues who are motivated to create innovative solutions and deliver superior service to our clients. Founded in 1998, InGenesis manages thousands of employees, including pioneering healthcare, science, technology and pharma professionals. The workforce solutions company includes almost half of the Fortune 500 in its nearly 300 clients. It is recognized as one of the largest healthcare staffing firms, and InGenesis is the largest minority/women owned healthcare staffing firm in North America.
InGenesis is proud to be an affirmative action employer and is committed to providing equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by visiting our website at https://www.ingenesis.com/careers/site-accommodations.