Case Manager (9563)
Youth Care | San Antonio, TX | Contract
InGenesis is currently seeking a Case Manager to work with our client located in San Antonio, TX. In this role, you will provide case management and family reunification services to assess the suitability of potential sponsors for unaccompanied children (UC).
Apply today and we’ll reach out to answer any questions you may have!
- Coordinate case management and family reunification services for children.
- Coordinate family reunification and make placement determinations.
- Conduct and document assessments and provision of services in accordance with laws and regulations.
- Plan, organize, instruct, and monitor the training functions of care providers.
- Screen for human trafficking concerns and create safety plans.
- Develop trainings based on federal policies and procedures.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's degree in social work, psychology, sociology, or other relevant behavioral science.
- Proficient in the use of the computer and web-based programs.
- Clean criminal background check.
- Clean Child Abuse and Neglect (CAN) or child protective services check.
- Valid State Driver’s License.
- Must be able to multitask, be detail-oriented, be organized and have excellent communication skills.
- Must be able to communicate by voice and detect sound by ear.
- Preferred: Bilingual
InGenesis is dedicated to placing people in positions that preserve life, improve lives and inspire others. This does not happen without passionate people, skilled colleagues who are motivated to create innovative solutions and deliver superior service to our clients. Founded in 1998, InGenesis manages thousands of employees, including pioneering healthcare, science, technology and pharma professionals. The workforce solutions company includes almost half of the Fortune 500 in its nearly 300 clients. It is recognized as one of the largest healthcare staffing firms, and InGenesis is the largest minority/women owned healthcare staffing firm in North America.
InGenesis is proud to be an affirmative action employer and is committed to providing equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by visiting our website at https://www.ingenesis.com/careers/site-accommodations.