Cardiovascular Invasive Specialist (10751)
Cardiac Catherization Technician | Fairfield, CA | Contract
InGenesis is currently seeking a Cardiovascular Invasive Specialist to work with our client located at Travis AFB, CA. In this role, you will prepare the room for surgery, assist with catheterization, use EKG equipment to detect issues with the heart and blood vessels, and monitor the patient's condition..
Apply today and we’ll reach out to answer any questions you may have!
- Provide physician assistance for coronary and electrophysiology procedures.
- Obtain hemostasis at various percutaneous access sites to include radial, femoral, and brachial.
- Monitor for hemostasis and vascular complications.
- Provide assistance in other cardiopulmonary service areas at the discretion of the Cardiology Element Chief.
- Document pertinent patient data and enter into hemodynamic and X-ray systems.
- Operate all physiologic and radiographic equipment safely and correctly.
- Assess procedure room for equipment functioning and readiness.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Education: Graduate from a cardiovascular technologist program accredited by CAAHEP.
- Certifications: Basic Life Support (BLS) and Advanced Cardiovascular Life Support (ACLS) required.
- Registration: Registered as a Cardiovascular Invasive Specialist (RCIS).
- Experience: One year of experience as a Cardiovascular Technologist post-graduation.
InGenesis is one of the largest staffing firms in the industry and is among the largest diversity-owned healthcare staffing firms in North America. InGenesis is dedicated to placing people in positions that preserve life, improve lives, and inspire others. This does not happen without passionate people: skilled colleagues who are motivated to create innovative solutions and deliver superior service to our clients. InGenesis counts almost half of the Fortune 500 in our nearly 300 clients, including clients in the healthcare, life sciences, higher education and pharma industries.
InGenesis is proud to be an affirmative action employer and is committed to providing equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by visiting our website at https://www.ingenesis.com/careers/site-accommodations.