Campus Screener (13351)
Nurse assistant | San Antonio, TX | Contract
Work Location: San Antonio, TX
InGenesis is currently seeking a Campus Screener to work with our client located in San Antonio, TX. In this role, you will conduct health screenings for all visitors and employees at a designated screening station prior to entry on campus.
If you meet the qualifications outlined below, apply now and we’ll reach out to answer any questions you may have!
• Conduct screening questionnaire, visual inspection that masking requirements are met, and temperature checks using a no touch thermometer.
• Refer employees to appropriate department based on results/outcome of screening questionnaire.
• Document screening results and masking requirements as required.
• Communicate screening outcomes to supervisor, as requested.
• Perform other duties as assigned.
• High School Diploma or GED equivalent is required.
• No experience required.
• Preferred: Healthcare experience or education.
• Ability to identify and escalate problems / concerns.
InGenesis is dedicated to placing people in positions that preserve life, improve lives and inspire others. This does not happen without passionate people, skilled colleagues who are motivated to create innovative solutions and deliver superior service to our clients. Founded in 1998, InGenesis manages thousands of employees, including pioneering healthcare, science, technology and pharma professionals. The workforce solutions company includes almost half of the Fortune 500 in its nearly 300 clients. It is recognized as one of the largest healthcare staffing firms, and InGenesis is the largest minority/women owned healthcare staffing firm in North America.
InGenesis is proud to be an affirmative action employer and is committed to providing equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by visiting our website at https://www.ingenesis.com/careers/site-accommodations.