Campus Registered Nurse / RN (9673)
Registered Nurse / RN | Atlanta, GA | Contract
InGenesis is currently seeking a Campus Registered Nurse / RN to work with our client located in Atlanta, GA. In this role, you will provide quality patient care for the betterment of your community.
Positions are for first shift (7am-7pm). Apply today and we’ll reach out to answer any questions you may have!
- Administers prescribed medications.
- Notes times and amounts of medication given on patient charts.
- Prepares rooms, sterile instruments, equipment, and supplies.
- Ensures stock of supplies is maintained.
- Monitors all aspects of client care, including diet and physical activity.
- Modifies client treatment plans as indicated by clients' responses and conditions.
- Conducts referral process to appropriate providers and functions as required by policy.
- Addresses patient care complaints ensuring quality of care.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Current RN license in the state of Georgia.
- Proficient knowledge of professional RN procedures, regulations, training and development, and inventory control.
- Computer proficiency, including Microsoft Office products.
- Ability to write concise and accurate reports.
- Ability to collate and classify information.
InGenesis is dedicated to placing people in positions that preserve life, improve lives and inspire others. This does not happen without passionate people, skilled colleagues who are motivated to create innovative solutions and deliver superior service to our clients. Founded in 1998, InGenesis manages thousands of employees, including pioneering healthcare, science, technology and pharma professionals. The workforce solutions company includes almost half of the Fortune 500 in its nearly 300 clients. It is recognized as one of the largest healthcare staffing firms, and InGenesis is the largest minority/women owned healthcare staffing firm in North America.
InGenesis is proud to be an affirmative action employer and is committed to providing equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by visiting our website at https://www.ingenesis.com/careers/site-accommodations.