Business Data Analyst Lead (9711)
Corporate | Remote | Full Time
InGenesis is currently seeking a Business Data Analyst Lead to work remotely with our corporate office in San Antonio, TX. In this role, you will analyze large amounts of raw information to find patterns that will help improve business performance. We will rely on you to build data products to extract valuable business insights.
In this role, you should be highly analytical with a knack for analysis, math and statistics. Business acumen, critical thinking and problem-solving skills are essential for interpreting data. Your goal will be to help our company analyze trends to make better decisions. Apply today and we’ll reach out to answer any questions you may have!
- Understand business needs and objectives.
- Develop strategies for effective data analysis and reporting.
- Develop and deliver client business review presentations.
- Define company-wide metrics and relevant data sources.
- Select, configure and implement analytics solutions.
- Oversee all analytics operations to correct discrepancies and ensure quality.
- Extract reports from multiple sources (e.g. operations, IT, customer feedback).
- Build systems to transform raw data into actionable business insights.
Apply industry knowledge to interpret data and improve performance.
Keep abreast of industry news and trends.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Master’s degree in Economics, , Statistics, Business Administration, Data Science, or related field.
May accept bachelor's degree with equivalent work experience.
- 5+ years’ experience in a similar role.
- Proven experience as an Analytics Manager or Data Analyst.
- Solid experience in data analysis and reporting.
- Background in market research and project management.
- Knowledge of Excel, SQL, PowerPoint.
- Familiarity with business intelligence tools (e.g. Tableau, Power BI).
- Superb communication skills.
- Analytical skills and strong organizational abilities.
- Attention to detail.
- Problem-solving aptitude.
InGenesis is dedicated to placing people in positions that preserve life, improve lives and inspire others. This does not happen without passionate people, skilled colleagues who are motivated to create innovative solutions and deliver superior service to our clients. Founded in 1998, InGenesis manages thousands of employees, including pioneering healthcare, science, technology and pharma professionals. The workforce solutions company includes almost half of the Fortune 500 in its nearly 300 clients. It is recognized as one of the largest healthcare staffing firms, and InGenesis is the largest minority/women owned healthcare staffing firm in North America.
InGenesis is proud to be an affirmative action employer and is committed to providing equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by visiting our website at https://www.ingenesis.com/careers/site-accommodations.