Business Analyst II (12880)
Business Analyst | Columbus, OH | Contract
Business Analyst II
Work Location: Columbus, OH
InGenesis is currently seeking a Business Analyst II to work with our client located in Columbus, TX. In this role, you will provide program technical assistance to information technology professionals in developing scope and requirements outlined in system documents.
If you meet the qualifications outlined below, apply now and we’ll reach out to answer any questions you may have!
• Review design documents developed.
• Conduct system tests to ensure expected outcomes.
• Assist in data conversion if current system exists.
• Assist in implementation of new system.
• Provide help desk customer service for assigned system.
• Supply technical solutions to meet federal requirements.
• Monitor entities to ensure readiness and compliance.
• Assist in preparing corrective action steps.
• Participate in development/revision of program policy and procedures.
• Perform other duties as assigned.
• High school diploma or equivalent.
• 2+ years of recent experience in delivery of human services including explaining and applying laws/policies/procedures that are pertinent to business workflows for which computer system is being designed.
• Experience using human services legacy system (CRIS-E, FACSIS< MMIS, SETS, etc.).
InGenesis is dedicated to placing people in positions that preserve life, improve lives and inspire others. This does not happen without passionate people, skilled colleagues who are motivated to create innovative solutions and deliver superior service to our clients. Founded in 1998, InGenesis manages thousands of employees, including pioneering healthcare, science, technology and pharma professionals. The workforce solutions company includes almost half of the Fortune 500 in its nearly 300 clients. It is recognized as one of the largest healthcare staffing firms, and InGenesis is the largest minority/women owned healthcare staffing firm in North America.
InGenesis is proud to be an affirmative action employer and is committed to providing equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by visiting our website at https://www.ingenesis.com/careers/site-accommodations.