Budget Analyst III (12777)
Budget Analyst | Atlanta, GA | Contract
Budget Analyst III
Work Location: Atlanta, GA
InGenesis is currently seeking a temporary Budget Analyst III to work remotely with our client located in Atlanta, GA. In this role, you will perform or oversee the development, implementation, and monitoring of accounting activities with COVID-19 transactions.
If you meet the qualifications outlined below, apply now and we’ll reach out to answer any questions you may have!
• Review grant status reports.
• Prepare rerates for claims.
• Prepare and analyze variances for federal and state rates.
• Prepare and analyze expenditure reports.
• Monitor budgeted expenditures.
• Review quarterly federal finance reports for grants.
• Submit COVID-19 expenditures in the grant portal.
• Reconcile various general ledger accounts and fund sources.
• Prepare various manual journal vouchers.
• Perform other duties as assigned.
• Master’s degree in accounting and 1+ year of professional accounting experience; OR
• Bachelor’s degree in accounting and 2+ years of professional accounting experience; OR
• Bachelor’s degree in a business curriculum (which included completion of introductory and intermediate accounting) and 3+ years of professional accounting experience.
• Proficient in use of Microsoft Excel, including pivot tables.
• Basic knowledge of Microsoft Access.
• Preferred: Previous experience in governmental accounting or working with federal grants.
InGenesis is dedicated to placing people in positions that preserve life, improve lives and inspire others. This does not happen without passionate people, skilled colleagues who are motivated to create innovative solutions and deliver superior service to our clients. Founded in 1998, InGenesis manages thousands of employees, including pioneering healthcare, science, technology and pharma professionals. The workforce solutions company includes almost half of the Fortune 500 in its nearly 300 clients. It is recognized as one of the largest healthcare staffing firms, and InGenesis is the largest minority/women owned healthcare staffing firm in North America.
InGenesis is proud to be an affirmative action employer and is committed to providing equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by visiting our website at https://www.ingenesis.com/careers/site-accommodations.