Billing Specialist (9577)
Corporate | San Antonio, TX | Temporary
InGenesis is currently seeking a Billing Specialist to work remotely with our corporate office in San Antonio, TX. In this role, you will provide financial, administrative, and clerical services to ensure accuracy and efficiency of operations.
Apply today and we’ll reach out to answer any questions you may have!
- Prepare bills and invoices.
- Track and process accounts and incoming payments in compliance with financial policies and procedures.
- Perform day to day financial transactions including verifying, classifying, computing, posting and recording accounts receivable data.
- Verify billing accounts with accounts receivable ledger to ensure that all payments are accounted for and properly posted.
- Verify discrepancies by and resolve clients’ billing issues.
- Facilitate swift payment of invoices due to the organization by sending bilk reminders and making collection calls to outstanding accounts.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
High school diploma or equivalent.
3+ years of experience as a billing specialist.
Solid understanding of basic accounting principles, fair credit practices, and collection regulations.
Proven ability to calculate, post, and manage accounting figures and financial records.
Data entry skills along with a knack for numbers.
Hands on experience in operating and accounting software.
Proficiency in MS Office.
Customer service orientation and negotiation skills.
High degree of accuracy and attention to detail.
InGenesis is dedicated to placing people in positions that preserve life, improve lives and inspire others. This does not happen without passionate people, skilled colleagues who are motivated to create innovative solutions and deliver superior service to our clients. Founded in 1998, InGenesis manages thousands of employees, including pioneering healthcare, science, technology and pharma professionals. The workforce solutions company includes almost half of the Fortune 500 in its nearly 300 clients. It is recognized as one of the largest healthcare staffing firms, and InGenesis is the largest minority/women owned healthcare staffing firm in North America.
InGenesis is proud to be an affirmative action employer and is committed to providing equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by visiting our website at https://www.ingenesis.com/careers/site-accommodations.