Bilingual Licensed Practical Nurse / LPN - COVID Vaccine (9570)
LPN - LVN | The Bronx, NY | Contract
InGenesis is currently seeking a Bilingual Licensed Practical Nurse / LPN to work with our client located in The Bronx, NY. In this role, you will administer COVID-19 vaccinations to the community at a facility across from the hospital.
Apply today and we’ll reach out to answer any questions you may have!
- Recognize patient conditions for changes and documents this information.
- Collaborate with RN to carry out nursing care.
- Participate in updating care plans.
- Administer vaccines to patients in the community.
- Verify patient identification ensure that consents to vaccination is complete and copy collected
- Document vaccine administration in EMR using standing order grid
- Remind patients that they need to keep their second dose appointment
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Current LPN license in the state of New York.
- Experience administering vaccinations or injections.
- Preferred: Experience in an outpatient setting.
- Bilingual in English and Spanish.
InGenesis is dedicated to placing people in positions that preserve life, improve lives and inspire others. This does not happen without passionate people, skilled colleagues who are motivated to create innovative solutions and deliver superior service to our clients. Founded in 1998, InGenesis manages thousands of employees, including pioneering healthcare, science, technology and pharma professionals. The workforce solutions company includes almost half of the Fortune 500 in its nearly 300 clients. It is recognized as one of the largest healthcare staffing firms, and InGenesis is the largest minority/women owned healthcare staffing firm in North America.
InGenesis is proud to be an affirmative action employer and is committed to providing equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by visiting our website at https://www.ingenesis.com/careers/site-accommodations.