Benefits Coordinator (9474)
Administrative | San Antonio, TX | Contract
InGenesis is currently seeking a Benefits Coordinator to work with our client located in San Antonio, TX. In this role, you provide customer service to patients by scheduling appointments, performing check-in and check-out procedures, verifying insurance benefits, and providing telephone triage.
If you meet the qualifications outlined below, apply now and we’ll reach out to answer any questions you may have!
- Greet patients.
- Verify insurance coverage and eligibility.
- Review new patient registration.
- Obtain authorizations.
- Assist in collection of copays and existing balances due.
- Enter new patient information.
- Maintain medical and insurance referral records.
- Prepare patient charts.
- Ensure test results are filed.
- Handle phone calls and transfer to appropriate departments.
- Manage patient appointments according to physician schedules or protocols.
- Perform all other duties as assigned.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- 1+ years of related professional experience.
InGenesis is dedicated to placing people in positions that preserve life, improve lives and inspire others. This does not happen without passionate people, skilled colleagues who are motivated to create innovative solutions and deliver superior service to our clients. Founded in 1998, InGenesis manages thousands of employees, including pioneering healthcare, science, technology and pharma professionals. The workforce solutions company includes almost half of the Fortune 500 in its nearly 300 clients. It is recognized as one of the largest healthcare staffing firms, and InGenesis is the largest minority/women owned healthcare staffing firm in North America.
InGenesis is proud to be an affirmative action employer and is committed to providing equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by visiting our website at https://www.ingenesis.com/careers/site-accommodations.