Behavioral Healthcare Provider (10636)
Behaviorial Health | Grafton, OH | Contract
InGenesis is currently seeking an LCDC, LPC, LSW, or MFT to work as a Behavioral Healthcare Provider with our client located in Grafton, OH. In this role, you will provide interdisciplinary services concerned with the development and integration of behavioral and biomedical science.
If you meet the qualification outlined below, apply today and we’ll reach out to answer any questions you may have!
- Act as lead worker over lower-level providers or develop and implement treatment plans for clients.
- Coordinate admission, assessment, evaluation, and treatment plans of client's care cycle.
- Provide interventions with acute, more complex clients.
- Handle cases containing numerous factors and problems and provides crisis intervention.
- Participate in process of establishing, implementing, and directing behavioral healthcare programs and treatment.
- Develop and design treatment intervention techniques and procedures.
- Evaluate and modifies treatment systems to be responsive to client's progress.
- Evaluate performance of lower-level providers in administration of prescribed treatment plans.
- Maintain necessary data documents to satisfy requirements of federal, state and local agencies.
- Serve as active member of treatment teams, training sessions, procedure meetings and policy review meetings.
- Establish and maintain working relationship with other facilities, agencies and support services.
- Coordinate referrals and conduct follow-up services.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Current license as one of the following:
- Licensed Independent Chemical Dependency Counselor II (LICDC)
- Licensed Professional Clinical Counselor (LPCC)
- Licensed Independent Social Worker (LISW)
- Licensed Independent Marriage & Family Therapist (IMFT)
- Licensed RN with certificate of authority as a Clinical Nurse Specialist or Certified Nurse Practitioner with specialty certification in Mental Health or Psychiatry.
Unusual Working Conditions
- May require unusual work schedules or arrangements.
- May be exposed to clients who may be potentially violent.
- May be exposed to unusual noise, odors, or contagious diseases.
- May require travel to community sites.
InGenesis is one of the largest staffing firms in the industry and is among the largest diversity-owned healthcare staffing firms in North America. InGenesis is dedicated to placing people in positions that preserve life, improve lives, and inspire others. This does not happen without passionate people: skilled colleagues who are motivated to create innovative solutions and deliver superior service to our clients. InGenesis counts almost half of the Fortune 500 in our nearly 300 clients, including clients in the healthcare, life sciences, higher education and pharma industries.
EEO Statement on Job Postings:
InGenesis is proud to be an affirmative action employer and is committed to providing equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation in the hiring process, please let us know by visiting our website at https://www.ingenesis.com/careers/site-accommodations.