Behavioral Healthcare Provider (10635)
Behaviorial Health | Lebanon, OH | Contract
InGenesis is currently seeking an LCDC, LPC, LSW, or MFT to work as a Behavioral Healthcare Provider with our client located in Lebanon, OH. In this role, you will provide interdisciplinary services concerned with the development and integration of behavioral and biomedical science.
If you meet the qualification outlined below, apply today and we’ll reach out to answer any questions you may have!
- Perform psychosocial interventions with clients
- Perform individual, family, or group intervention.
- Develop intervention goals and objectives designed to give education and resolve client's problems in functioning.
- Participate in process of implementing and evaluating treatment system's goals and objectives.
- Interview clients and family to establish case goals and objectives.
- Monitor client's responses to treatment systems.
- Provide feedback on effectiveness of prescribed treatment.
- Evaluate lower-level behavioral healthcare provider cases and client's progress resulting from prescribed treatment plans.
- Maintain necessary data documents.
- Prepare data requiring social histories, admission/aftercare summaries, court documents and completes forms.
- Attend training meetings, intradepartmental meetings, and court hearings.
- Counsel on sensitive matters.
- Proofread technical materials.
- Recognize unusual or threatening conditions and take appropriate actions.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Current license as one of the following:
- Licensed Chemical Dependency Counselor II (LCDC II)
- Licensed Professional Counselor (LPC)
- Licensed Social Worker (LSW)
- Licensed Marriage & Family Therapist (MFT)
- Licensed RN plus completion of master’s in psychology or other mental health related field.
- Licensed RN plus completion of master’s in nursing with Mental Health of Psychiatric Nursing concentrate.
- Licensed RN with practice specialty certificate in Mental Health or Psychiatric Nursing.
- Training and development required to remain in the classification after employment - Completion of continuing professional education for license renewal.
Unusual Working Conditions
- May require unusual work schedules or arrangements.
- May be exposed to clients who may be potentially violent.
- May be exposed to unusual noise, odors, or contagious diseases.
- May require travel to community sites.
InGenesis is one of the largest staffing firms in the industry and is among the largest diversity-owned healthcare staffing firms in North America. InGenesis is dedicated to placing people in positions that preserve life, improve lives, and inspire others. This does not happen without passionate people: skilled colleagues who are motivated to create innovative solutions and deliver superior service to our clients. InGenesis counts almost half of the Fortune 500 in our nearly 300 clients, including clients in the healthcare, life sciences, higher education and pharma industries.
EEO Statement on Job Postings:
InGenesis is proud to be an affirmative action employer and is committed to providing equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation in the hiring process, please let us know by visiting our website at https://www.ingenesis.com/careers/site-accommodations.