Behavioral Health Provider/Social Worker (12411)
Behavioral Health | El Paso, TX | Contract
InGenesis is currently sourcing Behavioral Health Provider/Social Worker candidates to work with our client. In this role, you will serve as a subject matter expert (SME) in mental health and substance use disorders. A high level of skill will be required in the assessment, diagnosis, and treatment of patients with mental health concerns, and/or serious mental illness or serious mental disorders (SMI/SMD).
If you meet the qualifications outlined below, apply today and we’ll reach out to answer any questions you may have!
What’s in it for you?
- Health Insurance effective date of hire for full-time employees.
- Health & Welfare – additional per-hour rate to help offset the cost of insurance.
- 2 weeks of PTO
- 11 Paid Federal Holidays
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Provide direction and oversight to multi-disciplinary team in the implementation and management of an integrated mental health treatment program.
- Provide direct care to patients within the Scope of Practice.
- Develop, manage, and monitor patient treatment plans.
- May be expected to respond to and or coordinate response to medical emergencies.
- May be expected to provide telehealth services based on patient needs and healthcare situation.
- Develop training/clinical education materials as required and provide clinical education and training to staff.
- Utilize EHR system for completing clinical assessments, evaluations, advanced care/placement referral initiation, and transfer/discharge summaries.
- Provide oversight and consultation to behavioral health technicians and interns as applicable.
- Master’s Degree in Social Work from a program accredited by the Council on Social Work Education (CSWE).
- Current, full, and unrestricted license to practice clinical social work independently in the state where the duty station is located.
- Minimum of one year experience as a Licensed Clinical Social Worker, at the independent level as recognized in the state licensed, whereby clinical supervision is not required.
- BLS certification through the American Heart Association®.
- Verbal proficiency in Spanish (preferred, not required).
- Ability to pass a federal government security background check.
This position is dependent upon contract award
InGenesis is one of the largest staffing firms in the industry and is among the largest diversity-owned healthcare staffing firms in North America. InGenesis is dedicated to placing people in positions that preserve life, improve lives, and inspire others. This does not happen without passionate people: skilled colleagues who are motivated to create innovative solutions and deliver superior service to our clients. InGenesis counts almost half of the Fortune 500 in our nearly 300 clients, including clients in the healthcare, life sciences, higher education and pharma industries.
InGenesis is proud to be an affirmative action employer and is committed to providing equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by visiting our website at https://www.ingenesis.com/careers/site-accommodations.