Audit Specialist (10353)
Business Administration | Louisville, KY | Contract
InGenesis is currently seeking a Audit Specialist to work with our client located in Louisville, KY. In this role, you will be the lead internal auditor on complex internal audit projects or investigations and is responsible for planning audit projects, identifying associated risks and internal control environments, writing, and executing audit programs.
Apply today and we’ll reach out to answer any questions you may have!
- Acts as a consultant to administration in regard to strategic initiatives and projects.
- Identifies internal control weaknesses, improvements in operating effectiveness and efficiency.
- Communicates issues to various levels of University administration, negotiate acceptable corrective actions, and follow up with university administration to ensure the actions have been implemented.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Education: Bachelor's degree in accounting or a related discipline.
- Certification: Certified Internal Auditor (CIA) or equivalent.
- Experience: 5 years of experience as an internal auditor working on progressively more complex projects, performing the following: project planning; identifying associated risks and compensating controls: writing and executing audit programs; performing data analysis; identifying operating effectiveness and efficiency improvements; communicating issues to various levels of administration; and effectively negotiating corrective action plans.
- Preferred Experience: Experience working or auditing in higher education; Experience working with database analytic software such as ACL, IDEA, or similar products; Experience working with audit work paper organization concepts (i.e., AuditBoard); Experience in Project management; Experience in risk and control identification and analysis; Experience in data analysis; Experience in verbal and written communications.
InGenesis is one of the largest staffing firms in the industry and is among the largest diversity-owned healthcare staffing firms in North America. InGenesis is dedicated to placing people in positions that preserve life, improve lives, and inspire others. This does not happen without passionate people: skilled colleagues who are motivated to create innovative solutions and deliver superior service to our clients. InGenesis counts almost half of the Fortune 500 in our nearly 300 clients, including clients in the healthcare, life sciences, higher education and pharma industries.
InGenesis is proud to be an affirmative action employer and is committed to providing equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by visiting our website at https://www.ingenesis.com/careers/site-accommodations.