Audio Engineer / Consultant (9559)
Digital Production | New York, NY | Contract
InGenesis is currently seeking an Audio Engineer / Consultant to work with our client located in New York, NY. In this role, you will be responsible for metadata, system and asset level support for domestic and international users.
Apply today and we'll reach out to you to answer any questions you may have!
- Troubleshoot domestic and international supply chain issues.
- Manage asset registration.
- Perform detailed audio quality control.
- May perform light editing/mastering of assets.
- Assist with completing daily work queues and large ongoing projects.
- Communicate issues with assets to the job requestor.
- Communicate system issues to proper support team.
- Migrate assets into asset management system.
- Perform data entry.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- 3+ years of experience in audio engineering, editing, post production.
- OR a degree from an accredited media engineering school with appropriate training certification.
- Experience with DDP, DSD, DVD, and Blu Ray.
- General knowledge in the following applications:
- Audio editors (Sequoia, Sound Forge, Protools)
- Digital Asset Management Applications and processes
- Audio digitization systems
- Validation of high resolution audio files
- FTP/SFTP (Filezilla, etc)
- Highly organized with a sharp focus on details.
InGenesis is dedicated to placing people in positions that preserve life, improve lives and inspire others. This does not happen without passionate people, skilled colleagues who are motivated to create innovative solutions and deliver superior service to our clients. Founded in 1998, InGenesis manages thousands of employees, including pioneering healthcare, science, technology and pharma professionals. The workforce solutions company includes almost half of the Fortune 500 in its nearly 300 clients. It is recognized as one of the largest healthcare staffing firms, and InGenesis is the largest minority/women owned healthcare staffing firm in North America.
InGenesis is proud to be an affirmative action employer and is committed to providing equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by visiting our website at https://www.ingenesis.com/careers/site-accommodations.