Associate MSP Director (10884)
Management | Remote in Remote, San Antonio, TX | Full Time
InGenesis is currently sourcing for an Associate MSP Director to work remotely with our Corporate office located in San Antonio. TX. In this role, you will oversee the development, implementation, review, and standardization of MSP Systems that promote Client/PMO satisfaction. This position is dependent on contract award.
If you meet the qualifications outlined below, apply today and we’ll reach out to answer any questions you may have!
- Partner with PMO and MSP Program Support Specialist stakeholders regarding compliance issues and provide compliance guidance to audited parties to encourage process improvement.
- Formulate and develop a compliance strategy and provide program governance advice.
- Assess compliance risk areas and develop risk mitigation measures.
- Participate in quality and compliance improvement initiatives within MSP operations.
- Lead PMP/MSP support specialist training of functional areas and develop appropriate training for personnel involved in VMS use.
- Manage QA reviews of programs VMS systems.
- In conjunction with Business Intelligence assist in the preparation of internal QA reports and provide input for external partners reports and/or regulatory filings; coordinates the preparation, review, approval of quarterly QBRs and any established metrics/KPIs.
- Provide guidance, interpretation and information on regulations, standards and quality systems.
- Report audit findings to management with recommendations for resolution and verify appropriate corrective actions have been implemented and documented.
- Perform other duties as assigned or needed to meet the needs of the department/organization.
- Bachelors’ Degree with a minimum of 5 years work related experience including a minimum of five years as manager or above preferred.
- Advanced familiarity with MSP industry standards.
- Advanced training or experience in VMS, legal and ISO requirements.
- Experience in Project Management and Quality Systems implementation.
- Sense of urgency and flexibility in executing responsibilities.
- Proficient in computer skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
InGenesis is one of the largest staffing firms in the industry and is among the largest diversity-owned healthcare staffing firms in North America. InGenesis is dedicated to placing people in positions that preserve life, improve lives, and inspire others. This does not happen without passionate people: skilled colleagues who are motivated to create innovative solutions and deliver superior service to our clients. InGenesis counts almost half of the Fortune 500 in our nearly 300 clients, including clients in the healthcare, life sciences, higher education and pharma industries.
InGenesis is proud to be an affirmative action employer and is committed to providing equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by visiting our website at https://www.ingenesis.com/careers/site-accommodations.