Associate IT Support Technician (13518)
Information Technology | Houston, TX | Contract
Associate IT Support Technician
Work Location: Houston, TX
InGenesis has several exciting opportunities for an Associate IT Support Technician to work with our client located in Houston, TX. In this role, you will support the implementation of the Epic system at clinics in the Greater-Houston area (from Katy to the Woodlands).
If you meet the qualifications outlined below, apply now and we’ll reach out to answer any questions you may have!
• Perform documented test cases on workstations by following pre-printed test scripts
• Confirm each workstation can access Hyperspace and a matching workstation record exists in Epic.
• Ensure asset is tagged and ID matches the workstation record in Epic.
• Ensure system is in working order and functioning correction with Epic.
• Ensure printouts generated by the workstation print to the expected printer.
• Validate the printout format matches expectations.
• Document whether a test case passes or fails within Hyperspace.
• Report issues to the TDR command center.
• Clean up after testing is completed (dispose of printouts, return peripherals to expected location if moved, etc.).
• Follow written and verbal instructions provided by TDR command center and lead tester on site.
• Perform other duties as assigned.
• High school diploma or equivalent.
• Previous experience with Epic Hyperspace, Sherlock.
• Preferred: Experience with SharePoint and/or TDR (Technical Dress Rehearsal).
InGenesis is dedicated to placing people in positions that preserve life, improve lives and inspire others. This does not happen without passionate people, skilled colleagues who are motivated to create innovative solutions and deliver superior service to our clients. Founded in 1998, InGenesis manages thousands of employees, including pioneering healthcare, science, technology and pharma professionals. The workforce solutions company includes almost half of the Fortune 500 in its nearly 300 clients. It is recognized as one of the largest healthcare staffing firms, and InGenesis is the largest minority/women owned healthcare staffing firm in North America.
InGenesis is proud to be an affirmative action employer and is committed to providing equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by visiting our website at https://www.ingenesis.com/careers/site-accommodations.