Associate Director – Marketing Oncology (10846)
Marketing | Hybrid in Kirkland, Quebec, Canada | Contract
InGenesis is currently seeking a Associate Director – Marketing Oncology to work with our client located in Kirkland, Quebec. In this role, you will be responsible to set the master brand strategic framework that extends across all brand indications. As the brand receives approval for many successive indications, there is a need to continue to build cohesive brand messages for brand equity and recognition. Key strategic initiatives for the brand are part of the framework and are led by the Marketing Associate Director, Pan Tumor. The selected candidate work with other Marketing Associate Directors, Oncology to achieve financial objectives using market insights and analytics to drive strategic decisions that improve the overall impact and contribution of the franchise to our top- and bottom-line.
NOTE: This position is remote but you must reside in or near Kirkland, Quebec to be able to occasionally work in the office as required.
If you meet the qualifications outlined below, apply today and we’ll reach out to answer any questions you may have!
Job Duties/Responsibilities/Functions (including but not limited to)
- Oversee the annual and quarterly planning across a broad cross functional team while tracking marketing budgets and they can set and report key metrics related to marketing initiatives performance with a focus on return on investment & revenue growth.
- Collaborate directly with the Customer Engagement Managers who develop and execute the promotional strategy across all marketing channels.
- Support optimal execution of strategy through close partnership with the Field Managers who oversee implementation of tactical and regional territory action plans with a highly skilled complement of Oncology Therapeutic Specialists that are fully aligned with marketing strategies.
- Establish and maintain close liaison with the Global Brand Teams as well as scientific leaders and stakeholders in oncology.
- Foster strong collaborations with internal support departments that are instrumental to the development and implementation of marketing/tactical plans.
- Bachelor's degree in a related field of study, Master’s degree is an asset.
- Minimum 2 years of marketing experience in the pharmaceutical industry
- Experience in the therapeutic area of Oncology is preferred
- Strong knowledge of industry standards, laws and regulations.
- Excellent communication (verbal and written) and presentation skills in English (French an asset).
Skills, Abilities and Key Competencies
- Ability to learn fast and to find ways to accelerate onboarding and contribution
- Demonstrates ability to think strategically and to conduct robust analysis of market data to support strategic choices
- Strong knowledge of key sales and marketing processes; applies sound judgment to develop and monitor business plans.
- Exhibits skills in identifying unmet and evolving needs of customers and is sought out to provide perspective on future customer needs and market trends
- Develops new and innovative business opportunities with strong focus on customers and patients.
- Manages complexity, multiple projects and successfully executes deliverables.
- Demonstrates flexibility when working with global/local cross-functional teams; integrates ideas and partners with others.
- Ability to translate strategy for a complex, competitive market into clear executional priorities
- Results-driven, perseverant, and strong sense of entrepreneurship.
- Strong customer focus and collaboration skills.
- High level of business integrity and ethics.
InGenesis is one of the largest staffing firms in the industry and is among the largest diversity-owned healthcare staffing firms in North America. InGenesis is dedicated to placing people in positions that preserve life, improve lives, and inspire others. This does not happen without passionate people: skilled colleagues who are motivated to create innovative solutions and deliver superior service to our clients. InGenesis counts almost half of the Fortune 500 in our nearly 300 clients, including clients in the healthcare, life sciences, higher education and pharma industries.
InGenesis is proud to be an affirmative action employer and is committed to providing equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by visiting our website at https://www.ingenesis.com/careers/site-accommodations.