Assistant Health Services Administrator (12011)
Healthcare Administration | El Paso, TX | Contract
InGenesis is currently seeking an Assistant Health Services Administrator to work with our client. In this role, you will be responsible for the administration and management of the medical clinic at the Office of Refugee Resettlement (ORR) designated Influx Care Facility (ICF). Primary responsibilities include building and maintaining a work environment that promotes trust and engagement of competent team members and physicians, making decisions regarding the deployment of resources, and managing the day-to-day operation of the health services program. The Assistant Health Services Administrator will work closely with the Health Services Administrator to ensure that the medical clinic operates efficiently and effectively in providing quality healthcare services to the residents of the ICF.
If you meet the qualifications outlined below, apply today and we’ll reach out to answer any questions you may have!
Why choose us?
- Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance for full-time employees.
- Additional rate per hour for Health & Welfare to help with insurance costs.
- 2 weeks of paid time off (PTO) for full-time employees.
- Enjoy 11 Paid Federal Holidays.
- Sick leave.
- Exciting bonus every 6 months.
- Provide effective leadership and management to the medical clinic team, including physicians and staff, to ensure that the medical clinic operates efficiently and effectively.
- Build and maintain a work environment that promotes trust and engagement of competent team members and physicians.
- Ensure that the medical clinic is in compliance with all federal, state, and local regulations, as well as ORR policies and procedures.
- Work closely with the Health Services Administrator to develop and implement policies and procedures that promote compliance and ensure that the medical clinic operates in a safe and effective manner.
- Develop and implement a quality improvement plan that ensures the delivery of high-quality healthcare services to the residents of the ICF.
- Monitor and evaluate the performance of the medical clinic and make recommendations for improvement as needed.
- Manage the budget and resources of the medical clinic to ensure that financial goals are met, and resources are utilized efficiently and effectively.
- Work closely with the Health Services Administrator to develop and implement a budget that supports the delivery of quality healthcare services to the residents of the ICF.
- Ensure that the medical clinic provides quality healthcare services to the residents of the ICF.
- Work closely with physicians and staff to develop and implement policies and procedures that promote patient-centered care and ensure that patients receive the highest level of care possible.
- Participates in scheduled meetings.
- Prepares presentations and or training as needed.
- Communicates effectively in writing and verbally in English.
- Collaborates with other staff members, service providers and professionals.
- The position may require working weekends, evenings, and holidays, as needed.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in healthcare administration, nursing administration, health services administration, or similar degree.
- Minimum of three years’ experience in healthcare administration, preferably in a management position.
- Strong leadership, communication, and interpersonal skills.
- Knowledge of healthcare regulations, policies, and procedures.
- Ability to manage budgets and resources effectively.
- Ability to work collaboratively with physicians, staff, and other stakeholders.
- Experience working with diverse populations.
- Prefer board certification from recognized health administration certifying body.
- Frequently required to operate a computer and file and retrieve written documents.
- The physical demands include, but are not limited to, standing, sitting, walking, lifting, carrying, reaching, handling, kneeling, crouching, and bending.
- Pass a pre-employment drug screen and random drug screens throughout employment.
- Provide proof of work eligibility status upon request.
- Pass all pertinent required background checks and child abuse and neglect checks.
- Maintain computer literacy required to meet the responsibilities of the position.
InGenesis is one of the largest staffing firms in the industry and is among the largest diversity-owned healthcare staffing firms in North America. InGenesis is dedicated to placing people in positions that preserve life, improve lives, and inspire others. This does not happen without passionate people: skilled colleagues who are motivated to create innovative solutions and deliver superior service to our clients. InGenesis counts almost half of the Fortune 500 in our nearly 300 clients, including clients in the healthcare, life sciences, higher education and pharma industries.
InGenesis is proud to be an affirmative action employer and is committed to providing equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by visiting our website at https://www.ingenesis.com/careers/site-accommodations.