Animal Care Technician (9649)
Animal Care | Stratford, NJ | Contract
InGenesis is currently seeking an Animal Care Technician to work with our client located in Stratford, NJ. In this role, you'll be responsible for the daily feeding, cleaning, and observation of research animals in support of the laboratory animal husbandry program.
Apply today and we’ll reach out to answer any questions you may have!
- Documents census and general health observations to ensure proper animal health, welfare, and environmental conditions.
- Monitors and documents environmental parameters of the vivarium.
- Conducts inventory checks including feed, bedding and pharmaceuticals.
- Receives animal and feed/bedding shipments.
- Assists veterinary staff with the handling, restraint, and treatment of research animals.
- Cleans and sanitizes cages, related equipment, and animal holding rooms.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Preferred: 1+ year of experience working with animals.
InGenesis is dedicated to placing people in positions that preserve life, improve lives and inspire others. This does not happen without passionate people, skilled colleagues who are motivated to create innovative solutions and deliver superior service to our clients. Founded in 1998, InGenesis manages thousands of employees, including pioneering healthcare, science, technology and pharma professionals. The workforce solutions company includes almost half of the Fortune 500 in its nearly 300 clients. It is recognized as one of the largest healthcare staffing firms, and InGenesis is the largest minority/women owned healthcare staffing firm in North America.
InGenesis is proud to be an affirmative action employer and is committed to providing equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by visiting our website at https://www.ingenesis.com/careers/site-accommodations.