Ambulatory Access Center Representative (12260)
Call Center Representative | Dallas, TX | Contract
Work Location: Dallas, TX
InGenesis is currently seeking an Ambulatory Access Center Representative to work with our client located in Dallas, TX. In this role you will answer phones and schedule COVID testing in accordance with availabilities in the schedule.
If you meet the qualifications outlined below, apply today and we’ll reach out to answer any questions you may have!
• Provide support with daily activities of medical office.
• Answer patient calls.
• Resolve basic issues to meet patient needs.
• Document and route patient communication appropriately.
• Perform other duties as assigned.
• High school diploma or equivalent.
• Preferred: Bachelor’s degree in related field.
• Data entry skills.
• Excellent phone etiquette.
• Ability to work with confidential information.
• Effective communication skills (written/verbal).
• Ability to handle call center type environment.
• Strong customer service skills.
InGenesis is dedicated to placing people in positions that preserve life, improve lives and inspire others. This does not happen without passionate people, skilled colleagues who are motivated to create innovative solutions and deliver superior service to our clients. Founded in 1998, InGenesis manages thousands of employees, including pioneering healthcare, science, technology and pharma professionals. The workforce solutions company includes almost half of the Fortune 500 in its nearly 300 clients. It is recognized as one of the largest healthcare staffing firms, and InGenesis is the largest minority/women owned healthcare staffing firm in North America.
InGenesis is proud to be an affirmative action employer and is committed to providing equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by visiting our website at https://www.ingenesis.com/careers/site-accommodations.