Administrative Support Clerk (10437)
Administrative | Atlanta, GA | Contract
InGenesis is currently seeking an Administrative Support Clerk to work with our client located in Atlanta, GA. In this role, you will perform a variety of general secretarial, clerical, and administrative support duties.
This position is REMOTE for candidates who reside in or near Atlanta. Candidates are required to provide part-time IN OFFICE support in downtown Atlanta.
If you meet the qualifications outlined below, apply today and we’ll reach out to answer any questions you may have!
- Answers a high volume of calls promptly.
- Screens and directs calls appropriately.
- Prepares correspondence for delivery and distribution on a daily basis and responds to correspondence via mail, fax or email in a timely manner.
- Assists in resolving problems using knowledge of applicable laws, rules and regulations.
- Reviews Affidavits for completion and updates the system to reflect receipt of the affidavits.
- Processes incoming and outgoing mail and distributes morning mail.
- Attends applicable training and meets the expected levels of proficiency.
- Performs other duties and/or works on special projects as assigned and meets established guidelines.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- 1 year office support experience.
- Use of standard office equipment, such as personal computers, copiers, fax machines, and telephone systems.
- Excellent communication skills, verbal and written.
- Possess general telephone etiquette and customer service skills.
InGenesis is one of the largest staffing firms in the industry and is among the largest diversity-owned healthcare staffing firms in North America. InGenesis is dedicated to placing people in positions that preserve life, improve lives, and inspire others. This does not happen without passionate people: skilled colleagues who are motivated to create innovative solutions and deliver superior service to our clients. InGenesis counts almost half of the Fortune 500 in our nearly 300 clients, including clients in the healthcare, life sciences, higher education and pharma industries.
InGenesis is proud to be an affirmative action employer and is committed to providing equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by visiting our website at https://www.ingenesis.com/careers/site-accommodations.