Administrative Security Specialist (10925)
Administrative | Remote in Remote, San Antonio, TX | Full Time
InGenesis is currently sourcing for a Security Specialist to work remotely with our corporate office located in San Antonio, TX. In this role, you will assist applicants with government security packages. This position is dependent on contract award.
If you meet the qualifications outlined below, apply today and we’ll reach out to answer any questions you may have!
- Ensure that all forms are provided to the applicant in accordance with PIV requirements.
- Organize records and documents.
- Provide timelines to complete the security process.
- Assist candidates with making an appointment to receive fingerprints.
- Modify, view, and make suggestions to ensure package submissions are accurate.
- Track pipeline of submissions.
- Assist workers with ongoing compliance of PIV cards.
- Communicate with company personnel in a professional and friendly manner.
- Attend all required trainings sessions.
- Meet accuracy standards and performance indicators established by the Company.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- HS Diploma or equivalent.
- 4+ years of experience completing clerical or office work.
- Experience using general office equipment including desktop computer, scanner, etc.
- Must be able to use components of Microsoft Office Suite to complete tasks and possess the ability to learn additional software applications.
- Experience with government security clearances.
- Experience in a healthcare setting, preferred.
- Must be able to communicate clearly and concisely to relay information to other departments.
- Must be able to work independently.
- Must be detail oriented.
- Biingual (English/Spanish) preferred.
InGenesis is one of the largest staffing firms in the industry and is among the largest diversity-owned healthcare staffing firms in North America. InGenesis is dedicated to placing people in positions that preserve life, improve lives, and inspire others. This does not happen without passionate people: skilled colleagues who are motivated to create innovative solutions and deliver superior service to our clients. InGenesis counts almost half of the Fortune 500 in our nearly 300 clients, including clients in the healthcare, life sciences, higher education and pharma industries.
InGenesis is proud to be an affirmative action employer and is committed to providing equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by visiting our website at https://www.ingenesis.com/careers/site-accommodations.