Administrative Professional (13618)
Administrative | Columbus, OH | Contract
Work Location: Columbus, OH
InGenesis is currently seeking an Administrative Professional IV to work with our client located in Columbus, OH. In this role, you will perform tasks such as logging the incoming mail, answer/direct phone calls, maintain calendars, arrange record transfers, etc.
If you meet the qualifications outlined below, apply today and we’ll reach out to answer any questions you may have!
• Organize conferences.
• Perform screening of job applicants.
• Research and prepare data for budget inclusions.
• Prepare and respond to confidential correspondence.
• Maintain confidential files.
• Maintains calendar and make travel arrangements for supervisor
• Take/transcribe dictation or minutes of meetings
• Prepare payroll reports/timesheets.
• Handle sensitive telephone calls.
• Receive/log/distribute incoming mail.
• Answer and screen calls.
• Greet and direct visitors.
• Maintain inventory of general office supplies.
• Prepare routine forms, records retention and disposal schedules.
• Perform other duties as assigned.
• High school diploma or equivalent.
• Completion of associate core coursework in secretarial science or business office applications AND 1+ year of experience in secretarial/administrative professional field.
• OR 2.5+ years’ experience or training in secretarial/administrative professional field.
InGenesis is dedicated to placing people in positions that preserve life, improve lives and inspire others. This does not happen without passionate people, skilled colleagues who are motivated to create innovative solutions and deliver superior service to our clients. Founded in 1998, InGenesis manages thousands of employees, including pioneering healthcare, science, technology and pharma professionals. The workforce solutions company includes almost half of the Fortune 500 in its nearly 300 clients. It is recognized as one of the largest healthcare staffing firms, and InGenesis is the largest minority/women owned healthcare staffing firm in North America.
InGenesis is proud to be an affirmative action employer and is committed to providing equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by visiting our website at https://www.ingenesis.com/careers/site-accommodations.