Administrative Professional (13230)
Administrative Assistant | Grafton, OH | Contract
Work Location: Grafton, OH
InGenesis is currently seeking an Administrative Professional to work with our client located in Grafton, OH. In this role, you will perform routine administrative duties to relieve your superior.
If you meet the qualifications outlined below, apply now and we’ll reach out to answer any questions you may have!
• Research and analyze materials, information, and program.
• Make recommendations regarding program activity.
• Manage business function of administrator’s office.
• Prepare and monitor budgets.
• Prepare payroll.
• Process bills for payment.
• Perform public relations duties.
• Respond to inquiries/complaints.
• Furnish information explaining program to public.
• Prepare reports, publications, memos, and presentations.
• Perform other duties as assigned.
• High school diploma or equivalent.
• 1+ year of training or experience in secretarial or business office applications.
• 6+ months of training or experience in relevant technical terminology.
• Strong grammar skills.
• Effective communication (written/oral).
InGenesis is dedicated to placing people in positions that preserve life, improve lives and inspire others. This does not happen without passionate people, skilled colleagues who are motivated to create innovative solutions and deliver superior service to our clients. Founded in 1998, InGenesis manages thousands of employees, including pioneering healthcare, science, technology and pharma professionals. The workforce solutions company includes almost half of the Fortune 500 in its nearly 300 clients. It is recognized as one of the largest healthcare staffing firms, and InGenesis is the largest minority/women owned healthcare staffing firm in North America.
InGenesis is proud to be an affirmative action employer and is committed to providing equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by visiting our website at https://www.ingenesis.com/careers/site-accommodations.