Administrative Assistant I (10739)
Administrative | Austin, TX | Contract
Administrative Assistant I
InGenesis is currently seeking an Administrative Assistant to work with our client. In this role you will provide general administrative support to a department or group of professionals.
If you meet the qualifications outlined below, apply today and we’ll reach out to answer any questions you may have!
- Maintain files and records management.
- Review hard copies of plans to ensure there are not duplications.
- Scanning plans and placing in correct folder.
- Use of Kofax/Records Management to drop scanned final plans into Content Navigator.
- Create, revise, and manipulate data in Excel for various reports.
- Create fillable dynamic PDF documents utilizing Adobe Acrobat Pro.
- Track and order office supplies as needed.
- Update training and reference materials.
- Prepare outreach and training materials.
- Assist with the update of Outreach Tracking form utilizing Excel.
- May attend Outreach events to assist with registration and greeting of guests.
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- 5 years of office administration experience.
- 5 years of experience with Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Excel (to include generating pivot tables and graphs).
- 1 year of experience with Microsoft Teams (must be proficient).
- Working knowledge of Adobe Acrobat Pro.
InGenesis is one of the largest staffing firms in the industry and is among the largest diversity-owned healthcare staffing firms in North America. InGenesis is dedicated to placing people in positions that preserve life, improve lives, and inspire others. This does not happen without passionate people: skilled colleagues who are motivated to create innovative solutions and deliver superior service to our clients. InGenesis counts almost half of the Fortune 500 in our nearly 300 clients, including clients in the healthcare, life sciences, higher education and pharma industries.
InGenesis is proud to be an affirmative action employer and is committed to providing equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by visiting our website at https://www.ingenesis.com/careers/site-accommodations.