Administrative Assistant - Associate (10729)
Administrative | San Antonio, TX | Contract
InGenesis is currently seeking a Administrative Assistant - Associate to work with our client located in San Antonio, TX. In this role, you will provide all on-site general administrative support to a department or group of professionals to include gathering data, special projects and general office duties as assigned.
Apply today and we’ll reach out to answer any questions you may have!
- Provides general administrative and clerical support including all routine correspondence, mailing, scanning, faxing and copying and maintaining filing systems.
- Assists in the preparation of regularly scheduled reports.
- Manages calendars, schedules and coordinates meetings, appointments and travel arrangements as assigned.
- Maintains office supplies for the department.
- Processes payments requests, purchase orders and travel arrangements as needed.
- Performs all other duties as assigned.
- High school diploma or GED.
- 5+ years of related experience.
- Knowledgeable in office management and administrative procedures.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality.
- Possess knowledge of standard technology and software.
InGenesis is one of the largest staffing firms in the industry and is among the largest diversity-owned healthcare staffing firms in North America. InGenesis is dedicated to placing people in positions that preserve life, improve lives, and inspire others. This does not happen without passionate people: skilled colleagues who are motivated to create innovative solutions and deliver superior service to our clients. InGenesis counts almost half of the Fortune 500 in our nearly 300 clients, including clients in the healthcare, life sciences, higher education and pharma industries.
InGenesis is proud to be an affirmative action employer and is committed to providing equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by visiting our website at https://www.ingenesis.com/careers/site-accommodations.