Administrative Assistant (9487)
Corporate | Dallas, TX | Contract
InGenesis is currently seeking an Administrative Assistant to work for our corporate office in Dallas, TX. In this role, you will provide administrative support to the Health Services Administrator (HSA) and Assistant Health Services Administrator (AHSA).
Apply today and we’ll reach out to answer any questions you may have!
- Type variety of materials in the form of memoranda, meeting minutes, letters, briefing materials and reports.
- Establish and maintain office files and databases.
- Create electronic spreadsheets which may include the management of timesheets, leave requests, contract documents, and invoices.
- Review files to meet current needs and periodically review materials for disposition.
- Maintain confidentiality of documents and information.
- Arrange meetings, including making reservations for conference rooms and notifying participants.
- Attend meetings and prepare reports of the proceedings, as needed.
- Receive and route visitors/telephone calls.
- Maintain HSA/AHSA calendar and schedule appointments/meetings as directed.
- Remind HSA/AHSA of appointments and provide briefs on the matters to be considered before the scheduled meetings.
- Reschedule appointments when it becomes apparent that the HSA/AHSA will not be able to meet previous engagements.
- Control incoming and outgoing correspondence and action documents, following up to ensure that deadlines are met for responses.
- Receive requests for information and ensure it is prepared within deadlines.
- Assemble, compile, and summarize information from files and documents.
- Perform record keeping functions.
- Maintain high level of proficiency and ease of use utilizing electronic health records.
- Attend and participate in general/medical staff meetings.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Highly Preferred: Associate degree.
- 1+ year of experience using Microsoft Office programs.
- Current CPR certification.
- Strong skillset in communication, critical thinking, interpersonal relations, and organization.
- Preferred: Bilingual in English and Spanish.
- Preferred: Experience in a detention/correctional or residential healthcare setting.
InGenesis is dedicated to placing people in positions that preserve life, improve lives and inspire others. This does not happen without passionate people, skilled colleagues who are motivated to create innovative solutions and deliver superior service to our clients. Founded in 1998, InGenesis manages thousands of employees, including pioneering healthcare, science, technology and pharma professionals. The workforce solutions company includes almost half of the Fortune 500 in its nearly 300 clients. It is recognized as one of the largest healthcare staffing firms, and InGenesis is the largest minority/women owned healthcare staffing firm in North America.
InGenesis is proud to be an affirmative action employer and is committed to providing equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by visiting our website at https://www.ingenesis.com/careers/site-accommodations.